Tuesday, September 21, 2004

uh, tiara's back from Hiatus now. but hey, there aint any difference right?as many of you think that this blog belongs to John Ji only. Haha. i dont blame you guys.
These past few days or should i say weeks have been very bittersweet. I just dont seem to understand myself anymore.Insecurities and low-self esteem have been making me feel worse.To make things worse,it was the prelims week. Lets just say that i have this feeling that i will screw my prelims real bad.But that aint gonna stop me. N'levels, it will be the time when i'll prove to everyone that im can get good grades. i can make it to Sec 5. Yes, my future is blurred. i have no idea what is gonna happen. but all i can say now is that my priority is to do well for my N's , get on to sec 5 , do well for the O's and get into a good course in Poly or make it into a Jc.Its time for me to stop being such a childish bitch and grow up.
Yeah, on a lighter note, i passed paper one for art. which is the canvas.Paper 2 is gonna be a killer. ahhh wells, thats life for you. Gonna go now.